You can buy low dose Naltrexone from us. Current formulations of LDN we have are 1.5mg, 3.0mg and 4.5mg all contain 90 capsules. Simply choose the desired LDN dose below and click on the “Pay with Bitcoin” button, fill in the form and pay for your purchase with bitcoin.
1.5mg is a starting dose for many people. Once you have been on 1.5mg for some time most people move up to 3.0mg this can be done by either taking two 1.5mg capsules per day or moving up to the 3.0mg dose. Once you have been on 3.0mg for some time you can move up to 4.5mg.
For most 4.5 mg LDN is the recommended amount of Low Dose Naltrexone that is taken for long periods of time.
Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) 1.5mg
Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) 3.0mg
Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) 4.5mg
When you buy low dose naltrexone from us we ship world wide at no extra price.
Naltrexone is classified under the category of an opioid antagonist. As an opiate antagonist, naltrexone obstructs the process in which an opioid drug binds to its respective receptors. As a result of this impediment and barrier, the body responds with a boosted level of enkephalin and endorphin release. Hand in hand with these effects, comes a reduction in autoimmune mediators, less proliferation of inflammatory substances, and fewer occurrences of inflammation in the nerve cells.
Low Dose Naltrexone is a preferred therapy for treatment of pain and autoimmune issues. LDN is administered in a capsule form.
Low doses of compounded naltrexone capsules are readily available from us and our pharmacists who have extensive knowledge in compounding low dose naltrexone.
The active substance is naltrexone Hcl. LDN comes in various strengths, 1.5mg, 3.0mg and 4.5mg capsules . – The only other ingredient is pure dextrose monohydrate used to allow immediate release of the naltrexone. No other fillers or binders are used. – Capsule shell is made from gelatin, and is certified Kosher.
Pure Dextrose monohydrate is an excellent filler for compounding LDN as it does not interfere with the absorption of Naltrexone and allows for fast absorption.
Gelatin capsules are used in compounding low dose naltrexone as they do not interfere with the absorption of Naltrexone. If you do not want to consume gelatin you can easily pull apart the capsule and mix it with some water and drink.
This formulation has proven to be the most effective over many years. We use the exact formulation and every time you buy low dose naltrexone from us you will get the very same formulation.
- Compounded naltrexone is administered in capsule form and many different dosages. Low Dose Naltrexone is commonly started once daily, at 0.5 to 1.5mg. This is to allow the clinician to evaluate how the patient will respond. Side effects, as reported by patients, can often be prevented by the patient starting at a low dosage and increasing by 1mg per week until reaching 4.5mg some patients prefer a slower dosing increase.
- It can be taken in the morning or at bedtime, dependent on side effects. Scientists assumed that because the majority of LDN’s assumed effects involved endorphins, it would be beneficial to take LDN at bedtime. This belief has fallen out of favor in the past five years as clinical experience shows that incidence of side effects is higher when LDN is taken at night. Many still prefer to take LDN at night.
Mechanism of Action:
- Opiate antagonist (Levo Side)
- Negative feedback which increases endorphins and opiate receptors
- TLR (toll-like receptors) antagonist, Glial cell deactivation (dextro side)
- Anti-proliferate effects